Puńsk (Lithuanian: Punskas) is a village with 1,200 inhabitants in the Podlachian Voivodeship (województwo podlaskie), Poland. It lies in the northeastern part of Poland, only 5 km (3 miles) from the border with Lithuania. Over 80% of the population of Punskas/Puńsk is Lithuanian.
Punskas/Puńsk has belonged to Poland since 1920. Until World War II the majority of its population were Jewish, today only a cemetery remains of them. With Lithuanian Culture House, Lithuanian secondary school and print house, Punskas/Puńsk is an important centre of Lithuanian national minority in Poland.